Get your free image editing today, post your request in the REQUEST HERE! link below with your Photobucket image DIRECT LINK and don't forget to post your email address or you can send your photo to gfxden_dbp@yahoo.com. You can also give details, desired concept, text, colors, example... etc

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Free Photo Frames

TXT MSG OF THE DAY : One sweet thing that a friend can offer... is to make you laugh... even though you refuse to smile :D

Get your free image editing today, post your request in the comments below. Send your photo to spawn_dbp@yahoo.com or post your image url in the comments below. You can also give details, desired concept, text, colors, example... etc

Image Size: [3.5 x 5 inches] [4 x 6 inches] [5 x 7 inches] [8.5 x 11 inches] [A4]

Click image to enlarge


Didn't get your Free Image Editing yet?
If you didn't get your free image editing yet, please remember you can always re-request it
To see all free photo frames editing... Click here

Since I do this for free and you want to thank me, you can send jokes, inspiring quotes, sweet messages or... maybe load (just kidding!) :D to +639286966103 | 09286966103

YOUR REQUEST LIKE THIS
Name / URL: (direct image url from Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa...)
Photo Size: (photo size you want)
GFXden No.: (example 00101)
Details: (If you want to add a NAME, TEXT or IMAGE in the Photo Frame)


If you want this free photo frame editing click comments to request >>>

7 comments:

Grandma Julia said...

Hi! Nice of you to offer your services for free. I have been wanting to change my Avatar at entrecard to one that is really unique. I have just found out that two new members of entrecard have the same avatar as mine.

My site is the second most popular site at entrecard next to Monkey's and I am at the top of the women's interest category.You can check this out. That means your work would really be displayed at entrecard. What about that for a free advertisement? LOL

Here is what I want. I want a beautiful picture of a sunset to replace my current one. You can choose the picture for me from those that are available at flicker.I was also wondering if you could design the lettering to make it look more visually attractive.

You think you can do that for me? I would really appreciate it.

Just reply on this comment to let me know if it is ok.

Thanks again

GFXden said...

nice to hear from you grandma, yes! i can do that for you... God bless!

torasham said...

i think you are very good person...offer to other people, free. yes, you are good one.

SBL album designing said...

Beautiful photo frames...

tommy said...

Hi,

My name is Tommy Yang. I see you have some photo frames so beautiful.
I would like to have some photo frames, is anyway that i can get some.
For example: 00101 to 00104 photo frames. Here is my email: tomyangltp@hotmail.com

Let me know if its Ok, that I can some.

I would every appreicate It alot.

Thanks

Tommy,

Anonymous said...

HI
i'm a mom and love taking pictures and giving to my family as gifts at the moment i'm decorating diy my 2 kids rooms and these frames ARE SO BEATIFUL, i would love any you would give to help me on my diy way.lillyfarrell@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Good person like you never come easily that gives free good and nice stuff. I really appreciate.And I will be very happy if you could send me photo editing software, picture frames and software for DVD slide show

Keep on doing the GOOD work

Albert Gainer

albertgainer@gmail.com

Post a Comment

PREVIOUS NEXT HOME
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our Free Image Editing RSS feed. You can also Subscribe to Free Image Editing by Email and have new templates and articles sent directly to your inbox.